Monday, July 29, 2013

When It Comes I Want To Wail....Mailllllll!!!!

Picture this.  The hubs and I have time to go out for dinner.  We get home, bellies full of pizza, and I check the mail.  Hmmm...traffic school?

Me: Honey, did you get a ticket? 
Him: Hahaha, oh yeah.  Forgot to tell you...
Me: Are you serious?
Him: Hahaha, yeah.

Turns out he got a ticket four days ago and failed to mention it until, you know, I pulled out THREE pamphlets from our mailbox!!!  I know we are busy, but I believe our paths have crossed at least once since then.  ;-) 

 


What happened, you ask?  Oh, nothing like an illegal (apparently there must have been a sign there somewhere...) U-turn at 4 in the morning.  The only thing I can say is I would have much rather paid for somebody to caulk the shower!

2 comments:

  1. I totally read the title in the Blues Clues sing-song voice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!! I was really hoping somebody would get that reference.

      Delete